Monday, April 27, 2009

Recent happenings with the Burfitts :)

This was a fun but busy weekend for Josh and I! Laura Beth and Joe came in town, so we met up with the Burfitts for breakfast at J.Christophers. It was lots of fun catching up and very yummy food...as always!! After that Josh and I had Leigh and Charter's wedding. It was such a beautiful day and everything went perfectly! We love Leigh and Charter and are soo excited for them to enter the married world!

The temperature on Sunday was about 83...so we decided to hit the river! It was sooo much fun!! Josh was in the canoe and paddled...and I was attached by a rope and floated behind him in my raft. Yes, I was a little spoiled by my hubby that day :) Poppyseed and I needed a little rest! Anyways..some pictures from the weekend follow this blog~ enjoy!!

xOxO

:)











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...