Wednesday, May 12, 2010

big boy car seat (:

Jaks moved up to the big boy car seat yesterday. I was so tired of lugging around that hefty carrier. It was WAY too heavy. I would usually take him out of it unless he was totally passed out or if Josh was there to carry it. But then even if he was passed out he would wake up during the process of my taking it out of the car...it was too heavy for my weak arms :)

Anyways, I am so glad we made the switch. We could not decide which brand to get...so out of the ones we had narrowed it down to, I picked judging on size. Mainly since I have smaller SUV we didn't want anything too wide just in case we have to have a few carseats back there one day :) Here is his new car seat...he looks so cute in it. Hahah, i love the cow print. I think it is adorable!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...