Thursday, May 27, 2010

What is with this laziness?!

So I have to admit. I did so great training for my half marathon. I busted my butt for it and did better than I thought I ever would. Then it was over and I had nothing else to train for and my laziness is HORRIBLE! We even pay for my gym membership every month...I have got to put this to a stop.

Today I told myself that I just need to go to the gym and just ease myself back into the routine. So when childcare started at 4, i was there. Jakson did so great. I just handed him right over and he could have cared less. The girl even remembered him and commented on how BIG he is now. Err, yeah I think he weighed about 6 pounds less the last time he was there, ooopsy.

All I did was run a few miles today...but tomorrow I am going to start Making the Cut!

My baby weight has been gone but having a baby changed a lot of areas on my body :/ and not for the better~time to work on those! I did a couple of these workouts at my parents house last week and really liked them. I have to plan workouts around the childcare time and when it isn't slammed but my goal will be to go 4 days a week. I will keep you posted on how I do with this. Then in August I will start training for another half at the end of October.

So after this post is it bad that tomorrow I am going to bake Bakerella's Peanut Butter Cup Cake?!? YUMMMMMY. that is all i can say :]

1 comments:

Jordan said...

Good luck! I've been super lazy too. I'll start going to the gym if you start going! haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...