Saturday, May 8, 2010

I love my momma :)




Just wanted to write a little post about my sweet mom!

I have to say that I have the best mother EVER. You can try and fight with me on it..but I win ;)

My mother is such an amazing woman. First of all, she raised 5 kids. Life got a little crazy but it was always FUN around our house! She is such a wonderful mother. I know that we didn't always see eye to eye back in the day..but she has taught me so much about life. She has always believed in all of us kids and supported and loved us no matter what. She is truly one of my best friends. She is so beautiful inside and out. I don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for my momma.



Not only is she a wonderful mother, she is a wonderful Mimi as well :) Jakson is so lucky to have her as his Mimi. She has got all of her little grand babies spoiled rotten :) but hey, what else are Mimi's for?!?

I LOVE YOU MOM. Thanks for all that you have done for me and continue to do.
I hope I can be as great of a mom as you are...LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Buff!!! I love you, too. And you are a wonderful mommy! Thank you sweet thing! You all made mothering so much fun. It really was not a chore! I wouldn't change a thing! You'll see...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...