Monday, May 10, 2010

My very first mother's day


This mother's day was a tad different than the last one. Last mother's day Jakson was in my belly. Now he is here and is more perfect than I could have ever dreamed of...

Saturday night while I put Jakson to bed Josh ran out to Publix to get food for our picnic. He came home with bags of food, BEAUTIFUL flowers and two bottles of red wine :) Perfect!!

My sweet man cooked all night. He made chicken wraps with grilled chicken, apples, spring letttuce, pesto and feta cheese...YUMMMMM. He also made these cheese straws...soooo YUM! And last but not least he made peanut butter rice krispie treats. Does that boy know me or what!?

Sunday I was pampered all day LONG! He made me cinnamon rolls and coffee for breakfast.

Then after a wonderful church service we packed up a picnic and headed to this beautiful spot to enjoy all of the yummy food.


Then later that evening we went on a walk around the neighborhood with our whole gang(dogs included). Then of course, after Jaks was in bed we watched my show, Brothers and Sisters, and enjoyed my wine. It was way too much but so perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's day! I love my hubby and our baby. Life is so great :)

1 comments:

The Howard Bunch said...

I love your adorable little boy! Thank you for stopping by! My little man has this same onesie (from carters)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...