Friday, May 14, 2010

Reading a book while laying out :)

Show us your Life~ Favorite books

Photobucket

I will be honest and say that I have never been much of a reader. I really didn't start reading books for fun until I went off to college. And the only place that I really enjoy picking up a book and reading is at the beach! I don't know why but that to me is the most relaxing place to read a book. I am sure that will change this summer. This will be my first summer with my baby boy so I am sure that Jakson will be getting all of my attention now :) Here are a few of my favorite beach reads..

1.Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers--AWESOME BOOK. This was my first novel I read. Someone gave it to me and I figured it would take me forever and a day to read. Yup, finished it in 3 days! It was so great. Now that I think about it...I want to read it again! I would SO recommend this if you haven't read it yet. You will not be disappointed.


2.My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. This was another book that I just couldn't put down. And of course, the book was better than the movie. I cried just as much at both of them though!

3.Anything written by Nicholas Sparks-- LOVE THEM ALL! He is so great. I just love his books. They suck me right in and I never want to put them down.

Now as far as children's books go, I am not really sure what books I am going to enjoy reading to Jakson. I know growing up my mom always read us Love You Forever. So I know that I will be reading that one. I guess I will have to see what else we end up loving.




1 comments:

Shelli said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is cute too! I like the banner the best - what a sweet baby boy! I pray my baby is as cute as that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...